CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Comments/suggestions about the blog, or have something you want me to post. Great!

Email me at focusedonthepositive@gmail.com

Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Squeal!

Hey guys, guess what?  GNN, the good news network, posted an article I wrote.  It has my picture and little blurb and everything!  Please go check it out, write a comment, and show your support.

 All Things Good (GNN)

Also... I am also a new contributing writer for Mormon Mommy Blogs!  I know, I'm totally excited.  So many great things going on.  Anyways, when my first article is up over there I will let you know!  

Thanks for your All your support!  You guys are the best!!!



6 comments:

Launna

Hey Maria, I love the GNN (All Good Things), I saw your post last night, awesome girl :)

Maria

Thanks Launna!

Sarah Blue

Very exciting opportunity! :)

Good

Congratulations. Galatians 6:9 And let us not grow weary of doing good. I don't usually sprout biblical quotes, but all things considered, especially Mormon Mommy, I thought this was appropriate. In other words 'Keep up the good work."

Maria

Lee, wonderful scripture. Thanks for your comment and your help!

DA Cairns

That's a sweet little poem. Thanks for sharing it.

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts!