CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Comments/suggestions about the blog, or have something you want me to post. Great!

Email me at focusedonthepositive@gmail.com

Sunday, October 9, 2011

General Conference

I have been waiting to get these talks so I could share them with you.  They were SO GREAT!  We recently had an opportunity to hear from the Prophet and the Apostles of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints.  It is always an uplifting experience to hear their words of love and counsel.  I loved so many of the talks, and wanted to share some of them with you.  Click on the links below to read a talk. 

Here is the link to ALL of the talks from Conference.  You can watch, read, or listen to them at this link.
LDS Conference Talks 2011
We have a Prophet and Apostles on the Earth today.  I have come to know this through my own personal prayers.  Heavenly Father loves us.  We can have an individual, personal relationship with him.  He is real.  I am grateful that he has given us Prophets, and that we can receive their guidance.  These are my personal feelings.  Thanks for reading.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts!