CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Comments/suggestions about the blog, or have something you want me to post. Great!

Email me at focusedonthepositive@gmail.com

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

A Warm Heart


Today I was grateful for hot showers on cold days!  While enjoying my hot shower, I was thinking about how good it feels to be warm.  We would rather be warm and cozy than not, right?  Warmth is always accepted. 

That made me think about the warmth of the heart.  If our bodies crave warmth, I'm sure our hearts do too. 

So my thought for the day is: Don't be affraid to do something nice.  Let's try to warm as many hearts as we can this holiday season.  It's hard to give a wrapped present to everyone on our list this Christmas, but it's not hard at all to give a gift that warms the heart.  Give a smile, hold a door, shovel someone's driveway, do whatever you can. 

Our deeds of kindness will warm the hearts of those that need it. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts!