CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Comments/suggestions about the blog, or have something you want me to post. Great!

Email me at focusedonthepositive@gmail.com

Monday, May 30, 2011

On the bright side

I recently bought myself special body wash for days that I need to de-stress. My daughter is old enough to take baths, for the most part, by herself. Tonight, when I went to get my daughter out of the bath.....

the bathtub was empty.....

by empty I mean there was no water.....

It was however FULL of bubbles :)

and my new body wash was almost all GONE.

ON THE BRIGHT SIDE

I have no doubt that she is clean, she may not even need a bath tomorrow night. Alright!!! And the body wash was on sale, only $1. Thank goodness I didn't splurge!

PS
This is the last time I change the background of my blog. I know I'm a little indecisive, but the good news is I really love this one!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts!