CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Comments/suggestions about the blog, or have something you want me to post. Great!

Email me at focusedonthepositive@gmail.com

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Summer Faves

It's the summer, (close enough anyways).  This time of year makes me think of wonderful things, because most of my favorite things happen during the summer.  I know you're dying to know what they are, so here you go.

I love: blue sky days, long long walks that tire us out, ice cream and popsicles, watching Megan swing, laying in the grass on a blanket reading books, laying in the hammock in our awesome backyard, picnics, BBQ's- my husband is great on the grill, butterflies (we have one that visits us everyday in our yard around 3pm), floating in a lazy river, sleeping in, taking afternoon naps, going for a drive, camping in the backyard, opening all windows in the house, visits with family and friends, getting vegetables from the garden, hiking, campfires, fishing with the family, baby snuggles, parades, fireworks, being able to wear shorts and sandals, walking to church, visiting National Parks, roasting marshmallows.  I could go on and on. 

I am SO glad we can finally get out there and do all these fun things.  I am so glad I have such a wonderful family to do them with.  It's going to be especially fun this summer with our new little baby. 
SO EXCITED!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts!