CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Comments/suggestions about the blog, or have something you want me to post. Great!

Email me at focusedonthepositive@gmail.com

Friday, September 16, 2011

Random Questions

These are the questions that randomly pop into my head.

1.  Why do eye brows grow back almost overnight?

2.  Why does it hurt so much when water goes up your nose?

3.  How come children can remember every word of a movie, song, infomercial, but can't remember where their dirty clothes go?

4.  Why can't a brussel sprout taste like a donut?  Why?

5.  Why do the floors at Walmart always shock me, I mean literally shock me?

6.  Why does the dishwasher leave one dish completely dirty?

7.  Hairless cats?

8.  Why do people always bid 1 dollar higher on the Price is Right?  That's just not nice.

In response to #4, I don't want to try one deep fried at the county fair or anything, I just want the nutritional value of the brussel sprout and the deliciousness of the donut. 

Am I crazy, or have these questions boggled your mind at one point or another?  I know you've got to have some of your own questions, come on, you know you want to share. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts!