CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Comments/suggestions about the blog, or have something you want me to post. Great!

Email me at focusedonthepositive@gmail.com

Sunday, September 4, 2011

Family Fun!

My husband has this long weekend off, and the fair is in town!  We had a super fun day yesterday, and we still have Sunday and Monday together as a family.  So excited, I thought I'd share some photos. 



Dad and the kids on the Carousel

Megan on the boat ride

Dad and Megan on the big kid rides

Bumper Boats!!!



I thought this was neat, she's inside a bubble floating on water.  Cool huh!

We love racing down the slide!



Megan and daddy on the Ferris Wheel

We all had a fun fun day!  Kaitlyn was a little exhausted by the end, she doesn't like to fall asleep when there's action going on, and I was the only one that got a sunburn, so it was a wonderful day. It's so nice to have some family time!!!

1 comments:

Maria

The fun didn't end at the fair,on Monday my husband stayed home with the baby so Megan and I could have a Mommy/Daughter day. We had lunch, and went to a movie. It was a wonderful day!

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts!