CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Comments/suggestions about the blog, or have something you want me to post. Great!

Email me at focusedonthepositive@gmail.com

Thursday, February 16, 2012

A Winter Poem

To Winter with love

Oh how I love winter,
the glistening snow,
watching icicles drip
and sipping cocoa.

I love to hear children
all giddy with joy
 a ball of snow in hand
and a sinister ploy

Come here mom,
they say with such grace
as they throw that snow ball
smack dab on my face.
        
           
I love warm breakfasts
like bacon and eggs.
But I do find redundancy
 in shaving my legs.

One more thing winter
I like my scarf and my hat,
but wearing all these layers
kind of makes me look fat.

So how long is winter
is it almost over yet?
It's pretty and all
but I'm ready to SWEAT!

1 comments:

bc4ners

Very cute! Don't know how you did the snowman with the snowball smacking him but love it. MOM.

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts!